Friday, November 12, 2010

I got married y'all!

Haven't posted anything in a while as the five people who read this thing keep pointing out...Forgive my absence but I was off GETTING MARRIED!

It was a really great day and experience overall. I realized who my true friends and family were throughout this experience. Even though most of my friends sucked at planning the wedding, they really excelled at loving and supporting me. I'm the luckiest girl in the world and I couldn't be happier to have such a wonderful husband, parents, friends, coworkers and new in laws that I actually like! Ryan's family is da best. The best compliment I heard over and over again that night? "I fucking hate weddings but this one is the best!" I couldn't have said it better myself.

Happy couple

Daddy!

My friends of many years and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment